In this 3-week distance learning course, Dr. Laura Lewis Mantell takes you on a tour of one of the fastest growing sectors of the coaching industry. Course participants will be exposed to a wealth of research-- both classic and brand new-- related to stress, happiness, and the mind-body connection. This will serve as the scientific foundation of the practical skills taught in this course.
This course was created by Dr. Laura Lewis Mantell who also created the first pain management service in New York City and has served as President of the Eastern Division of the American Pain Association. She has trained in mind-body medicine, stress management, and acupuncture. Laura is an ICF certified coach and a leading authority on Positive Diagnosis.
This course confers 10 credits toward ICF coaching certification or 10 continuing education hours for ICF certified coaches.
- Lesson One: A fresh look at theories of well-being
- Lesson Two: Health and Happiness connection and Positive Psychological Interventions
- Lesson Three: Mind-body: Belief, placebo, and mindset
- Lesson Four: A new view of stress as a resource
- Lesson Five: Leveraging willpower for client success
- Lesson Six: Positive diagnosis
Coaching Wellbeing runs from December 1-17, 2020.
Class times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10:30 am Pacific
Coaching Wellbeing is 11 credits.
Payments can be made in full, in 3 monthly payments, 5 monthly payments, or 12 monthly payments.
- 100% refund available within 24 hours of registering.
- 90% refund available until 3 weeks prior to the start of class.
- 50% refund available if less than 3 weeks until the start of class.